Monday 21 June 2010

Rivero lying cunt repeats lies about Ariel Sharon

Mike Rivero, the filthy antisemtic lying cunt repeats his claims that:
Israel has committed an act of war, attacking a US-flagged ship and Americans in international waters; the same crime and for the same reason that Japan attacked US-flagged ships and Americans in 1941. The present government's pathetic roll-over to the attacking nation should end any doubts that Ariel Sharon was not kidding when he stated "We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it!"

1 comment:

Tokyo Shemp said...

I took a screenshot just in case he deletes it. But I don't think that's necessary. I'm amazed that Rivero hasn't made a better effort to create plausible deniability with his anti-semitism. He kind of makes our unpaid work (more yourself than me I'd say in exposing him) that much easier