Saturday 26 December 2009

Rivero - Les Visible / Smoking Mirrors

Rivero regularly links to Les Visible's noxious anti-semitic blog.

Here's the latest horror Rivero linked to: Les Visible on the return of the stolen Auschwitz sign:
Well, they got their Auschwitz sign back, in 3 pieces and I know the whole world just feels like it has gotten an early Christmas present. Oops, I don’t think you can say the word Christmas any more can you? That sign needs to be replaced anyway, with one that says, “Lies make you filthy rich”. Reading this tawdry, unctuous sop to a people who manufactured several holocausts much larger than the one they claimed they experienced, saves me the trouble of pushing my fingers down my throat to offset an intense state of internal nausea because it’s just that sick making that I don’t have to do anything at all.
LINK

Nice? It's quite outrageous, and soaked with barely suppressed hatred.

Big Dan's Big Blog links to Lies Visible's SmokingMirrorsBlogspot. - they even have it listed under the category "exposing fascism"!

Brad Friedman's friends hang out at Big Dan's Big Blog. BradBlog's moderator Agent99 frequents BigDan'sBigBlog. Doubtless Brad Friedman's friends hang out at BigDan's for such gems as the anti-semitism and hate of "SmokingMirrors" and Lies Visible.















Lies Visible is "exposing fascism" is he? Hmmm. And Christopher Bollyn? Whilst American Free Press is "NEWS".......

Notably Big Dan's Big Blog also lists Plunger's anti-semitic rants under "exposing fascism" too: alongside the other supposed "exposers of fascism" - SmokingMirrors, Chris Bollyn, Awake From Your Slumber........ (Plunger is frequenter of Big Dan's Blog and BradBlog and gets special posting rights at BradBlog, apparently.)

2 comments:

Tokyo Shemp said...

Great stuff, TLNL. I can't remember if I told you about my recent piece on Agent99. You may find it interesting.

Brad Friedman's Moderator Tied to Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial

I'm basically posting at the above link, here, at DFQ2, and at my Aircraft Wing place which has slown down to a crawl. The latter is a long story. I'm trying to add a video to that place once a week, just to let free forums know I haven't abandoned it.

I must warn you about the Agent99 piece. It includes pictures of herself she put up on her website. She's not exactly eye candy.

Jeff Wells of Rigorous Intuition links to Rivero. Rivero and Tinoire of Progressive Independent have sponsored each other. PI is affiliated with Velvet Revolution, which was co-found by BradBlog owner Brad Friedman. You were banned from RI for being me, lol. You were banned from BradBlog for being me, lol. Hmmm. Good thing we patched things up. Thanks to you for going to Aircraft Wings way back when and reaching out to this specific nobody knucklehead from Massachusetts. Happy holidays.

Unknown said...

Usually you have to spend lots of money to smoke regular cigarettes. However, if you smoke the ecigs, you will be able to have the feelings of smoking real cigs and save money.