Tuesday 26 October 2010

Paul Fromm -> Arthur Topham -> Rense -> You












Paul Fromm -> Arthur Topham -> Rense -> You

Image: Lorraine Hjalte/Calgary Herald
Source: News Release from the Anti-Racist Organizer

Wikipedia : Frederick Paul Fromm (born January 3, 1949), known as Paul Fromm, is a Canadian White Nationalist, based in Port Credit, Ontario, with a radio show on the Stormfront web site and ties to former KKK members David Duke and Don Black (white nationalist) through Stormfront. He has been described by national media as "one of Canada's most notorious white supremacists".[1]

Radical Press' Arthur Topham on Paul Fromm:
Paul Fromm and I have been working together on issues for close to a decade now after first meeting online while I was printing my hard copy edition called The Radical.

Mr. Fromm’s many years of experience in battling the good fight to retain freedom of speech and expression for all Canadians makes his participation in this present struggle with B’nai Brith Canada over the Section 13(1) issue one of vital importance.
SOURCE
Arthur Topham on Jeff Rense:
"He was posting my material without any problems until one day about a year ago he suddenly contacted me to say that I had spammed him by sending him something like 14 or 15 copies of an article and so he was removing me from his email list......I tried to appeal to him via a mutual correspondent Henry Makow but nothing ever came of it.

Now, in retrospect, I suppose I should check into the last few articles that I did send him. Possibly I was exposing the anti-Muslim bashers and hate-mongers and thus fell from Jeff’s grace."
SOURCE

No comments: